- Select an apartment. Input your desired dates. All London apartments will indicate they are available. This is because they are "on request" meaning that we must make a check with the owner to confirm availability. This normally takes place in less than one day.
- The apartment will indicate it is available and you will be able to click on ‘Add to Selection’.
- Click ‘Add to Selection’.
- When you ‘Add to Selection’ your list of apartment(s) will be retained in ‘Your Selection’ in the upper right corner of the site. You can continue the booking process by clicking ‘Your Selection’.
- Fill in the ‘Customer Information’ form then click ‘Continue’.
- You will then see ‘My Booking Details’. Note your booking reference and verify that the dates are correct.
- Follow instructions under your booking details. You will receive an email within 24 hours answering your request.
- Once confirmed you will be able to proceed to pay the booking deposit. This page is secure and will protect your information.
What do prices include?
Our prices are all inclusive of the services and items listed below.
- Utility costs (except for very exceptional use of electricity or gas)
- Heating system, air conditioning wherer provided, Kitchen Utensils (crockery, cutlery, glassware), Coffee maker, Kettle, Toaster, Hair dryer, Iron & ironing board
- Bed linen & towels for the number of guests permitted in the apartment
- Starter quantities of soap, toilet paper, dishwasher and washing machine products
- WIFI, cable TV and – check individual apartment features list
- Personal Check-in (except for late/early arrivals) for most apartments and a convenient key pick up for a few Bloomsbury apartments.
- Check-out cleaning (in-stay cleaning service available on request at an extra charge)
- Baby cot / crib (available on request for a small fee)
- We can make arrangement for transfers to and from airports in our Private Car Service of our Partner Taxi Service (on a request basis to be paid directly to the driver)
- A deposit of 30% of the value of the booking is required at the time of booking to confirm the reservation.
- Some London apartments have different deposit requirements. If so you will be informed.
- The balance of the rental must be paid at least 45 days prior to the arrival date.
- For the security deposit your credit card number will be needed. Nothing will be charged to your card in advance. In the event of damage to the apartment you authorize Absolute Accommodations and/or their agent to charge the credit card for the amount necessary to cover the damage.
- In some cases a security deposit will be paid in advance with the final rental payment and returned directly following check out from the apartment.
Arrival and Departure
- During arrival your greeter will:
- Give you a set of keys and the access code to the building and the apartment
- Explain the amenities of the apartment such as Internet and kitchen appliances
- Answer questions about the apartment and the neighborhood
- Ask you to sign the credit card authorization for the security deposit where required when the security deposit has not been prepaid.
- Arrival between 8 AM - 4.30pm (weekdays) and 9am - 4.30pm (weekends)
- It is very important to send us your arrival and departure information as soon as you know it.
- About one week before arrival you will receive an email with the information concerning your check-in at the apartment including name and cell phone number of your greeter or instructions of where to pick up your apartment keys
- The best way to arrive, if possible, is to phone your greeter either from the airport, railway station or within 50 Km. of London if you are arriving by car.
- If the apartment is not booked the night before your arrival you may check in at any time 8am - 4.30pm (weekdays) and 9am - 4.30pm (weekends) . If the apartment has been occupied check in time will be 2 PM to allow time to clean the apartment and make it ready for your rental. If you wish to guarantee and early check in you can book the apartment from the day before your arrival.
- Arrival between 4.30pm - 8 AM outside of normal check-in times mentioned above
- If you must arrive outside of these hours our car transfer service is required so that the drivers can provide you with a key. The driver will take you directly to the apartment and give you the keys and the access code.
- If you book a Private Car Transfer through us for night check in we will inform you whether you will pay Absolute Accommodations in advance or pay the driver directly.
- Normal check out time is 10 AM. You may request a later time and if the apartment is not rented for that night you may check out later in the day. It is possible to guarantee a later check out by booking an extra night in the apartment.
- If cancellation occurs more than two (2) months before your arrival date your booking deposit will be refunded less a $100 charge for administration.
- If the cancellation occurs between 45 days and two (2) months before your arrival date the deposit will not be refunded.
- If the cancellation occurs less than 45 days before your arrival date the deposit and the final balance will not be refunded.
- To receive any refund under this policy Absolute Accommodations must be informed in writing of the cancellation including the details of your booking.
Additional services available through Absolute Accommodations
- Cleaning during your stay – We can provide cleaning service during your stay. We will provide a cost.
- Baby cot and high chair. We wll provide a cost.
Private transfer service
- You can booking a transfer from the airport to the apartment or from your apartment on departure. Your driver will meet you with a sign at the exit from customs. He will drive you directly to your apartment where your greeter will meet you.